- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Advanced knowledge of Java and Python
- Familiarity with Hadoop stack, Spark, AWS Glue, AWS Athena, Kafka
- Diverse data storage technologies (RDBMS, Sql Server, Mysql, ElasticSearch, dynamodb, s3, AWS Redshift)
- Deep familiarity with schemas, metadata catalogs etc.
- Experience implementing real time data pipelines and data lakes/ data warehouses
- Strong communication skills and experience working in global agile development teams.
- Experience with Jenkins, Kubernetes and Docker Data Scientist