Quality AssuranceData Governance & Enablement Lead
- Understand and articulate the need of the customer and partners
- Champion product positioning and messaging while evangelizing your product offerings
- Research market trends, products, and service offerings, including overall value proposition, features, functionality, competitive landscape, and the verticals and use cases.
- Collaborate with product management to deliver high-impact product and feature launches.
- Deliver key messages to analysts and press on the Versa story
- Collaborate and build supporting content for digital and demand generation programs and campaigns
- Create datasheets, brochures, white papers, case studies, presentations, demos, and website content
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- 5+ years of product management or product marketing experience for an enterprise-focused software or SaaS company.
- Proven track record of marketing to a highly technical audience.
- Proven track record of creating product messaging and content
- Deep understanding of the challenges that enterprise or SaaS customers face
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical thinking and a desire for measurement, metrics, and continuous improvement.
- Ability to translate technical, complex concepts into easy-to-consume value propositions
- Security, Mobile Networks, IP Networks (BGP, MPLS, OSPF)
- SD-WAN, SASE
- Network Management Systems
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Field, Marketing
- Knowledge or experience working with network security and/or cloud security products
- Experience working with Enterprise SaaS customers
- San Francisco, California (USA)
- Lisbon, Portugal